Tuesday, January 5, 2016

Final Project- Poster

For my final project I am going to attempt to create a poster that relays the idea of choosing knowledge over ignorance, as well as possibly some "think for yourself" type of themes. My color scheme is not entirely decided yet, but I assume it will be something along the lines of my square type shape, in which different iterations of the colors red, orange, blue, and green are utilized. The font will probably switch back and forth depending on what is being written; for example, should a sentence be deemed important and about a certain subject, like, for example, the standard model of particle physics, the font could be old-fashioned with some of the letters being the greek abbreviations for the different particles in the model. Some images I could use could be things related to science, like a galaxy, the standard model of particle physics, and chemical abbreviations from the periodic table of elements.

No comments:

Post a Comment